Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving


Thanksgiving...yum, yum, yum...above is my sister Steph's first turkey.
Steph is trying to get my Kaylee to help out...but no luck she had other things in mind.....
...like playdough
her priceless expression
playing and having fun
My favorite picture...my husband enjoying Corban's cuddles
Kaylee and Corban playing together
My little sis Alicia and I
Alicia and her boyfriend Sean
I like this picture because it captures all three of the boys (or men)
Kaylee watching Uncle Brian carve the turkey
Grandpa teaching Kaylee to use a camera
Grandpa and Kaylee
Steph and Brian

Kaylee and Aunt Steph
My sweet Kaylee who was obsessed with this flower my dad gave her...she had it all day :)

My sisters first Thanksgiving was great! I hope you all enjoyed your families and the holiday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment