Monday, November 30, 2009

Baby Jillian

I love babies!!! They are so precious and amazing! This is baby Jillian. I was so blessed to be able to do her mom's maternity pictures (You can see those pictures in the September archive). Here are the pictures after she finally arrived. She was only 10 days old when these were taken.


The four above were some of my favorites...especially the first picture of her little foot.







In Color....
Black and White....I love how you can get a different feel just by changing the pic to black and white.











Thanks Gina for letting me capture these precious moments :)
When it comes to photography, I still feel I have so much to learn....so I will be attending a baby posing workshop in a few weeks...I will be posting those pictures sometime this month.

1 comment:

  1. Hello.. I met you at Jessica and Bobbys home, Easter party. I just was looking through some of Jessica blog friends and found you, then I saw this, and I know Gina! You did a great job on her photos!! :) Janelle

    ReplyDelete