Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Farmers Market

Today I went to the Farmer's Market in Temecula. It was HOT....as it always is in July....but I really enjoyed it. I found lots of fresh produce and some vendors even had out samples so you could taste before you buy :) Lots of Local Organic produce and the people were friendly. The Farmer's market is on Wednesday at the Promenade Mall from 9 a.m.-1:00p.m. or in Old Town Temecula 8:00 a.m.- 12:30 p.m.

Here's some pics of a few things I bought:

Normally I am not a tomato fan (at least not raw tomatoes) but these are actually really good

I can't remember what kind of onion these are, but they smell good :)
Got to love Honey Bear....I decided to go with Avocado Blossoms honey it taste sooooo good! It has a deep rich flavor...I think this might be my new favorite!

2 comments:

  1. that is so funny - my husband and I were going to go (because we went last wednesday) but then we didn't due to the heat. It would have been great to see you... maybe another time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopeful we will run into each other...it's been so hot though...making it hard to leave the house...but I do love the farmers market :)

    ReplyDelete